Boat name: wizzard
Make: REDBAY
Length: 7m +
Engine: 225 optimax
Plastimo

Does anybody have a current email address for the UK apart from
sales@plastimo.co.uk

a person in returns or supervisor cheers gavin

WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY THE MICE GO TO REDBAY..............
gavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 January 2004, 22:00   #2

Town: Southampton
Boat name: Hissing Sid
Make: Ross Smith Cobra
Length: 6m +
Engine: 200HP Optimax
MMSI: 235038046
They are just up the road from me , in chandlers ford, hampshire. I'm not sure but I think they have another site in hedge-end, also close to me. I don't have an email address but may be able to help in person.
Let me know.
regards
Jizm
Old 09 January 2004, 17:02   #3

Town: Dublin
Boat name: wizzard
Make: REDBAY
Length: 7m +
Engine: 225 optimax
Plastimo

Yeah they have moved to Hedge end, Navimo ie electronics side.I returned our tracker to them early oct , They have no one to answer the phones when you ring, just voicemail invariably I average approx 3-4 messages before I get a reply,the same with email usually 3 or 4 you might get a reply then.We have sent the at this stage 2 Tracker 5600 and 1 fish 4200 Navman products all failed due to moisture getting in, remember this stuff is marketed as IP67 one step below oil rig standard equip.They now have our tracker 3 months almost and have told me everything from we didnt recieve it, your replacement is out of stock, we sent it, we will sent it the day we break up for xmas and we still havnt got our replacement.I left another message this morning, no reply I emailed them with their sales address yesterday, it is not getting to them.
I will never buy another Plastimo marketed product, the aftersales service dosent exist neither does somebody to answer the phone, what does that tell you?
The Navman stuff is good when it works, Plastimo I think are the agents or is it Navimo, who knows its almost 3 months I could be in Excel and at their stand in an hour and a half from my house in Dublin whats going on, If I can save anyone else the hassle dont deal with them it has just been hassle to get our warranty honoured and it still isnt resolved.

WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY THE MICE GO TO REDBAY..............
gavin is offline   Reply With Quote