Go Back   RIBnet Forums > Buy and sell > Bits and pieces
Click Here to Login

Old 22 July 2012, 19:12   #1

Town: Pompei
Length: no boat
Camel Trophy bits and bobs

Hi folks,
apologies that my first post is a for sale one but as these are RIB related, so where best to try and sell them!

My mate has emigrated to the States and he used to have a CT RIB. He has left a couple of bits in my garage and has asked me to try and sell them.

Collectable to someone I suppose who is interested in CT stuff. There are 2 CT paddleboards. The ones that were strapped to the roof of the CT RIBs and the same as the one in the link below:

PALM Breathable Dry Suit

Both have scrapes here and there, a couple of professional repairs but watertight as far as I can tell. One needs a foot strap repairing but this is an easy fix.

There is also a CT RIB uprighter bag. A bit faded from storage and no gas bottle but as far as I can see, no damage.

I have no idea of a price for any of it so feel free to offer away. Happy to provide as many detailed pics/videos as you want or feel free to pop round the house. We live in Lee on the Solent.

If you live miles away and are interested, I am happy to courier any of it but it is relatively heavy but I'm sure something can be sorted.

Think that is about it. Again, apologies that my first post is a for sale one. I'm a Kayaker not a RIB boat man but don't hold that against me!

Contact me at any time, all the best, Atholl