Old 26 July 2005, 22:09   #1

Town: St Martins
Boat name: MATRIX
Make: Jeanneau Leader 805
Length: 8.05
Engine: Volvo KAD 43 Diesel
Changes to PRO SPORT RIBS

Just to let you all know that there have been some changes down at PSR.

Firstly Jason has handed over sales to me at Total Boating Yacht Brokers, although everything will still be aimed at www.prosportribs.co.uk for ease of use it will also be mirrored on my site.

Secondly we have created a customer care program to deal with sales, project work on each build and after sales care. This will be dealt with by me and the numbers on the web site have been changed so that you can ring me direct.

As you all know Jason isnt the easiest person to get hold of and neither would I be if I was receiving calls whilst building a customers boat, so we have come up with this solution to make things better all round.

You will also see alot of changes on the web site already made and more coming up soon. Updated pictures and updated information. The boats have changed alot too and some of the materials used are alot higher quality. We are using some of the processes used by Princess, Sunseeker and Scorpion with these new materials to improve things further. We have gone through the previous builds and looked at how they can be improved and are still doing this at every stage. Forward thinking.

Included in this are the excellent staff Jason has in his laminator and fitter. Two very versatile and skilled craftsmen coupled with Jason mean a good strong team are in place.

Recent additions to the options on each boat are the removable seats, twin diesels installations (current one is twin D3-160s with duo props), soundproofing and accoustics, a wide range of engines (suzuki, Mercury, Cummins Mercruiser, Volvo and Yamaha), fitted lifting posts, larger fuel tanks and teak decking to name but a few.

Next in line after finalising the web site will be some printed brochures and also to do some shows. The next build is a 7.5m Demonstrator so that people can get a test run on a PSR before having one built.

I look forward to hearing from PSR customers old and new.

Dom
Old 26 July 2005, 23:11   #2

Town: Devon
Boat name: White Ice
Make: Ranieri
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 115hp
Good luck, Dom!

I reckon that the best thing you can do is make sure that codprawn's RIB is delivered in A1 condition and on schedule (well, the latest one, anyway!) - because if it isn't right, I reckon that job will be the bane of your life!

P.S. Have you heard about the RIBnet curse of the "big announcement"? Let's hope you can break it
Richard B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 July 2005, 08:34   #3

Make: FB 55
Length: 10m +
Quote:
Originally Posted by DepSol
Just to let you all know that there have been some changes down at PSR.

Firstly Jason has handed over sales to me at Total Boating Yacht Brokers, As you all know Jason isnt the easiest person to get hold of and neither would I be if I was receiving calls whilst building a customers boat, so we have come up with this solution to make things better all round.

Included in this are the excellent staff Jason has in his laminator and fitter. Two very versatile and skilled craftsmen coupled with Jason mean a good strong team are in place.

I look forward to hearing from PSR customers old and new.

Dom
Good Luck Dom - you will certainly need it.
Does make me laugh though ........!!!