Old 13 August 2015, 11:32   #1

Town: Looe - Plymouth
Boat name: Teal
Make: Coastline
Length: 7m +
Engine: Outboard Petrol 175
MMSI: 235087776
Rib Swap for Weekend. Your 4-5m for my 7m Plymouth Area

Hi Just to put you in the complete picture, as I am after some help here.

My son has qualified for the RYA Honda Youth Rib Chamionship. The finals are at the Southampton boat show but he needs to get some practice in before the competition in a similar size / style of rib to what they use in the competition, the ribs we have access to are either too big or too small. So I am looking to see if anyone has a similar size / type of rib they would be willing to lend out for a couple of days towards the end of August / early September.

The boat used in the competition is a Highfield 4.6m Rib, with central jockey seat, + a 50 hp Honda. see Honda RYA Youth RIB Championship | Honda RYA Youth RIB | Programmes | RYA
We would just be practicing on a very short slalom course with some extra reversing manoevers. The course takes just over a minute when your good at it. So the boat is not put though anything tough or demanding. The training will be under my supervision and we will not abuse the boat.

If you have a boat we could use I would be very grateful for any offers. If you would like to use my Rib in exchange, I have a 7m Coastline Rib seating for 6 +, with a 175 Suzuki + full Garmin Chartplotter all in good condition.

I would like to do my training in Plymouth Harbour but would consider travelling round the south-west depending on what you can offer.

Any offers will be gratefully received.

Tags
rib